Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Who put their hand in the cookie jar?

Last night Lucky and I made "buckeyes" for Mommy's bible study. They are super-fun to make with a little helper because the dough is soft and squishy like playdough. I asked Lucky if we eat playdough. He said, "No eat pay-dough. I eat p-butter!"

Lucky loves to cook, but even more than cooking he loves to eat. Lucky made some "special" buckeyes that we kept at home too.

Recipe for Buckeyes:

2 c. creamy peanut butter

1 stick softened butter

1 box powdered sugar

1 tsp. vanilla

Mix peanut butter and butter with a mixer until well blended. Add vanilla. Slowly add powdered sugar while mixing. Shape peanut butter balls to be about the diameter of a quarter and place on a wax paper tray. Refrigerate. Top with Magic Shell chocolate topping before serving.

1 comment:

Elena said...

Oh my goshness! I used to get these packed in my lunch in kindergarten! A little extra is to roll some raisins in with the dough...happy little surprise to get some bumps without a log! :)