Friday, September 5, 2008

Mall Crawler

After 4 hours at the mall my boys and I were exhausted, but we did absolutely no shopping. How does one spend 4 hours at the mall with out shopping? I'll tell you... Today we went to have Rolly's 3 month pictures done. What an ordeal! It took us 2 hours to get in and out of there. Rolly smiled sweetly for his first few pictures, but then spit up over his cute little outfit before she took his picture with his hat on. I had another outfit I wanted him pictured in so it was fine. The photographer seemed to think that if he was talking he was upset. I was thinking lady you haven't seen upset! She suggested a break. So we waited...and waited. Then we did it all over again. A friend came with us and the photographer did the same thing with her daughter. Lucky played really well while we were there, so that's a major accomplishment. The pictures did turn out well so I suppose it was worth it. Afterwards we got some Subway and played in the play area. Lucky fell asleep on the way home. He's so cute when he sleeps, with one hand tucked behind his head and an animal cracker in his hand. I didn't want to risk waking him by taking a picture, though. Trust me it was seriously cute.

So the good thing about our trip is that there is no need for the gym today with all the stroller pushing, baby carrying, bag carrying, and squating with both boys in my arms. Sometimes I think it would be easier to just carry them both and leave the stroller at home. But then where would I put my monstrous diaper bag?

2 comments:

Elena said...

4 hours at the mall and no shopping?!!! DISgusting! I don't even know who you are anymore! ;)

Unknown said...

My mom use to make fun of me because it took me 2 hours to get everyone together to go anywhere...I think elena might have to share the WONDER WOMAN title! You are very active with those precious little men...Rolly and Pongo, I mean.