Wednesday, September 10, 2008

America's Next Reality TV Show

If you know me, you know that my family is not big into TV, but when there is a show that I say I "watch"-what I mean is I'm obsessed with it. I reference what I "watch" in conversation and am completely shocked when others don't react to the breaking news occuring in my show. Can we say, Rachael Ray?- I know weird!

That being said the 2 reality TV shows I watch are America's Next Top Model and Biggest Loser. I like how inspirational Biggest Loser is. Those people are totally changing their lives-what a difficult feat. And Top Model-well not nearly as inspirational, I like the fashion, drama, and watching Tyra being a complete moron in all things, but modeling. Who gave her a talkshow?

So here we come to my newest brain child (yeah-I know I need a hobby) how bout combining my two favorite shows call it America's Next Hot Mama. There should be a bunch of postbaby women competing to become the biggest loser while learning how to dress for their changing bodies. There could be 2 teams, one team of women breastfeeding and one formula-feeding. It would help promote the benefits of nursing. There could be challenges both fashion and physical.

You're probably thinking geez- "you've got way too much free-time." I don't know where these ideas come from, but I do think people would watch. It would be inspirational to all of us mommys and it could give us helpful fitness tips, Maybe it's because I see women in the gym everyday struggling to get back into shape, or in shape for the first time. I told Pongo my idea and he said I needed to copyright my idea before posting it. SO supportive-laugh it up Pongo. I still think it's a good idea.

1 comment:

Elena said...

I think it's a good idea, but maybe let's leave the boobs out of it :)

I also have just 3 little words for you, my obsessive friend: LAW and ORDER. ha!