Friday, January 23, 2009

Tooth Aches, Tummy Troubles and Toliet Training

Suffice it to say that we are struggling a bit over here. I have never in my life cleaned so tirelessly and made no progress. Yesterday I changed 12 stinky diapers, gave 3 baths-courtsey of blow-outs (the boys were bathed the previous night), and washed 3 loads of laundry, again courtsey of blow outs.

I took Lucky to the doctor yesterday. He said it was mostly likely just the stomach flu. This has been are real challenge, since we are smack in the middle of toliet training. We're are making do though.

Rolly's been fine, so hopefully he won't get this virus. He's still getting Tylenol pretty regularly for his new tooth that is very slowly making its way in.

I'm just praying that my boys get bettter soon, without Mommy and Daddy getting too sick.

No comments: