Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall....Down on the Farm






This weekend has been picture perfect. Wonderful weather and lots of fall fun. We started a new fall tradition with the boys: going to the farm. We walked--er...got lost--in the cornfield, rode on the train (4 times), played with the tractors (for about an hour), went on a hayride to feed cows (dropped Rolly's only pacifier in a "cow patty") and looked for the perfect pumpkin!


It was truly a fabulous time! My favorite parts were seeing my boys take in all the sights (not so much smells) of the farm and enjoying God's workmanship. I think that's what makes me love fall so much, the harvest of God's provision. I'm so grateful for his abundant love for us and can't help but shower that love on my boys in return. What a wonderful Father we have.


There are so many fantastic pictures to share that I had a hard time choosing which ones to include, so these are some of my favorites. I'm uploading the rest to my Kodak gallery site though.

No comments: