Friday, October 3, 2008

4 months cold

I wish the title of this post could be "4 Months Old" instead, since Monday Rolly turned 4 months old. (I can't believe it either!) But sadly my poor boys have been through the ringer this week.

I took them both to the doctor on Tuesday, mostly because Rolly seemed under the weather, but decided to have Lucky checked out too. As it turns out Lucky had a severe ear infection, and Rolly a cold. Not fun but managable.

Several days have past and Rolly developed some more symptoms, so we took him back to the doctor today. He has an ear infection also and some wheezing, so he's on a steriod, antibiotic, breathing treaments, and fever reducer. The poor little guy still has no problem smiling. It makes me so sad when my boys are sick. I feel like I need my MD to be a qualified parent.

No comments: